Monday, October 17, 2005

Show Me The Digits!

Folks, that sound you heard was the 1000th visitor to this esteemed journal. Ok, so I'm an amateur, but you folks have made me feel like a pro! I want to thank each and every one of you, from Australia to Argentina, from Hong Kong to Dallas who have taken a moment of their time to visit this remote corner of the blogosphere. Many of the links to the left are of fellow bloggers have also have linked to me and helped me in so many ways, so thanks to them in particular. Please visit their sites; we're all in this together. Now I ask an additional favor: I like to think I have a good product, but the only way to know for sure is for you to provide feedback. So please, take a moment and add a comment and tell me what you would like to see more, or less of. Tell your friends, too. And thanks to you all, once again. You're the reason why I do this.

P.S. Sue, you were #1000. Thank you babe!

2 astute observations :

  1. chili said...

    De nada !!

  2. El Marpla said...

    you are welcome!