Friday, July 25, 2008

Every Young Aviator's Dream

I have seen the Navy Blue Angels just once in my life thus far, back in 1982 at Lakehurst NAS, New Jersey. Back then they flew the old A-4F Skyhawk, not one of the more memorable jet fighters, but awesome all the same.

Brian Terwilliger is a film maker who has taken his passion for aviation and put it on film in his critically acclaimed "One Six Right". Earlier this year, he was offered a ride in one of the Angels' F/A-18 Hornets and he takes us along for the ride.

I'm off for vacation for a week, and I will be attending EAA Airventure Oshkosh for the very first time. It's yet another thing I've wanted to do my whole life. I hope to have plenty of material when I get back. Meanwhile, enjoy the film.



Flying Full Circle | A Dream Come True Ride with the Blue Angels

1 astute observations :

  1. stuffle said...

    Enjoy your vacation. I look forward to seeing some of those Oshkosh pics...