Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Go Vote For Pete

Followers of "This Blog Title For Sale" know that......oh wait, I just did that.

I had the great pleasure tonight of being able to dine once again at DiFabio's Casapela in Madisonville, Kentucky. I first wrote about DiFabio's in March of last year, and I am delighted to report that nothing at all has changed just off Main Street. The choice tonight was a grouper filet, delicately breaded and served in a white wine sauce with capers. I got my alfredo fix with a side of bow tie pasta. The highlight of the meal was a slice of Laura's Pecan Cheesecake which, apologies for the hyperbole, was the best slice of cheese cake I have ever had in my entire life.

As I was finishing up, Pete DiFabio stopped by and recognized me (even though it was at least a year since I was last there), and then told me how his restaurant was a finalist in a competition of Kentucky restaurants. Naturally I pledged to mobilize my readership (you are legion) and hereby urge you all to click on the link and vote for DiFabio's in the category of Exploring Kentucky Award.

Don't feel guilty about voting even if you've never eaten there, or even like Italian for that matter. Trust me, this place is great. Go vote.


Technorati Tags: , , ,

0 astute observations :