Sunday, June 18, 2006

Flying Onward

It's with a great deal of pride, excitement, happiness and pleasure that I announce that I have completed my first solo flight in my flight training. A cool but humid evening after the rains earlier in the day. The sun peering through the clouds and haze. Towering cumulus in the distance. And just me and the plane. It was awesome! Read the full account over at Rich's Quest For Flight, and thanks to all who have wished me luck along the way. There's still quite a way to go, but we're past a significant milestone. And I'm loving (almost) every minute of it.
Technorati Tags: , , ,

4 astute observations :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Congratulations! Sounds wonderful..

  2. stuffle said...

    Congrats!

  3. Callisto said...

    It must feel wonderful Rich.

  4. Anonymous said...

    Fly like your wings finaly fit you!!!