Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Is this it for Landis?

I hope it isn't, I want to believe him, I do believe him. But with every day and every new report it becomes harder. Now it seems not only was his Testosterone to Epitestosterone ratio high but the Testosterone found in his body was synthetic.

UPDATE: The International Cycling Union today released the results of the backup urine sample, which agreed with the results of the first sample, as expected.

read more | digg story
Technorati Tags: , , , ,

1 astute observations :

  1. stuffle said...

    Personally, I have no real desire to believe Landis. I personally believe that International cycling is just as dirty as track and field when it comes to doping, and would not really be shocked by anything that comes out of this (OK, I take that back, actually, I would be shocked if he was legitimatly cleared).