Saturday, December 31, 2005

To My Loyal Readers, I Need a Favor

I started this little slice of the blogosphere six months ago part out of curiousity, part out of ego, and partly because I thought I had content that folks would like to see. In regard to the latter, I am trying to find ways to increase exposure of this blog to a wider audience because I feel there are more people out there who would appreciate viewing the kinds of things I post about. So this is where I need your help.

There is an organization called The Best of Blogs that holds an annual competition with the intent of recognizing the work of the small bloggers like myself and my friends listed to the left. I would be much obliged if you would go to this link, and nominate my blog in the Best Poetry, Photo, or Art category. Important! All nominations must be made by January 3, so don't delay. And if you would like your blog nominated, just leave me a comment and I would be delighted to return the favor. Thank you, and have a Happy New Year.

richmanwisco

Technorati tags: , ,

0 astute observations :